United States • Full Time • Remote • Some Travel Required
Community Health Marketing (CHM), an award-winning, full-service multicultural healthcare marketing agency, is seeking a Community Engagement Manager to focus on the Asian community.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is a self-starter, an excellent networker, and passionate about community engagement, health advocacy, addressing health disparities, event planning and project management.
This person has strong ties to the Asian community (contacts with community organizations, health care providers, and media outlets).
Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is required.
The Community Engagement Manager will be focused on 4 areas:
- Executing in-person and/or virtual health care events in Asian communities across the US, bringing disease state education, awareness, and treatment information to this patient population
- Executing HCP events targeting HCPs who practice within these same communities.
- Promotion of patient events with key contacts within Asian-owned media outlets with the goal of getting news coverage from the media outlets
Community Partner Engagement
- Build the CHM community partner network by identifying, engaging, and securing collaborations and partnerships with Asian community organizations to promote health education to address health disparities
- Expand the CHM HCP network by identifying, vetting, and building relationships with doctors who treat the Asian community
Note: Travel may be required for attending in-person and virtual meetings and conferences with the goal of securing collaborations and partnerships
This individual must be outgoing and thrive in building community networks and building relationships across our community, KOL, and media outlets.
Candidate should also be highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, and be able to capture information on CHM’s platform accurately and on a timely basis.
A science/healthcare background is a plus, and a hunger and ability to learn scientific/health information is critical.